Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Updating you on my work

I have almost about a month or so to complete my whole folio! Overall, the process of my work is going good but I am having a very hard time trying to use the artist models I have researched and put them into my work somehow. 

At the moment the artist models I am/have been using is:

  • Eadweard Muybridge
  • Keith Carter
  • Duane Michals
  • David Hilliard
  • Arthur Tress
The other artist models that I have research just haven't worked into my work, which I kinda had a funny feeling about. Panel one I love so much! I love how the high contrast has made these photos so 'out there' and interesting. Panel two I like but the two middle photos of the hand and arms are really annoying me so I will be needing to take some more photos and probably plan out some ideas of what I can put in there. Panel three is coming along quite nicely. I love the black and white effect as it makes it look like an old photo, which is the whole idea of that panel. I need to find some more artist models to use as the ones that I was originally going to use just have not work. So back to planning for that one. 

Overall, I reckon I should be done my whole panel by the due date if I keep going the way I am :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment