Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

More ideas for panel three and some Research - Arthur Tress

Still planning for panel three seeing that I have not been able to take any photos lately because of the weather! I am waiting for a nice sunny day to be able to take photos and lately it has been horrible and cold so yea..

Looking through my artist models I don't even think I am going to be using the last ones I just put up. Im changing my mind all the time! I was looking around Duane Michals (one of my other artist models) and I found a guy called Arthur Tress. One of his pictures really stood out to me and I know the perfect place where to take this photo. I going to use this idea plus Duane by changing it around.

Google images


Ideas for panel three:

1) Using the garage as a setting. Thought that this could be kinda interesting looking back at my artist models seeing that there surroundings look dirty

2) Backyard. This can relate back to panel one with trees and flowers everywhere

3) Tables - Sally Mann uses this idea but I'm going to be using Michals as well.

4) Drive way - Take some laying down shots. Arthur uses this too




No comments:

Post a Comment