Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Research - Sally Mann

Sally Mann is an American photographer, best known for her large black-and-white photographs—at first of her young children, then later of landscapes suggesting decay and death, now that isn't really want my work is about but taking pictures of young kids is seeing that I am the model. So, These photos really relate to what scene I want to be modeling around. 



In this photo I really like how she used the lighting to create shadows. I was interested in the picture that is on the chair, this gives me the idea of doing this with my mums modeling photos.


In this photo I really like how it was taken outside. In panel three I really want to relate it back to panel one as my mum modeling outside, so going out in the back yard doing this would be a good idea to get some scenery in there too.




I really like how the lighting was used in the photo to create shadows. This gives me a idea of using clothes as seen in the photo. Gives me the chance to use props. 

No comments:

Post a Comment