Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Research - Laura Pannack

I finally have found some artist models! (which are woman YAY! sick of guy artist models)

Laura Pannack is a British social documentary and portrait photographer, based in London. Since 2008, she has received awards for her work and had solo exhibits. Her works are often of children and teenagers which is pretty much the whole idea of panel three seeing that I am the model representing childhood and that I am a teenager.

Little note: I honestly have NO IDEA how I am going to take these photos, seeing I am the one who is meant to be taking the photos. Guessing I might have to use a tripod or stack up chairs which I did in my last photo-shot which was a lot of hard work, but got there in the end.

These three photos where the ones that stood out the most for me and is kinda what I want to be doing. Seeing I am going to have to act all MODEL like its going to be a little tricky but worth it.

I am going to try and put in some photos from when my mum was modeling.

I really want to use black and white in these photos!!! I don't know whether I can use it or not!

Laura Pannack webiste 


I really like how she used the lighting in this photo as it is straight on the model.

Laura Pannack website

Laura Pannack Webiste













Now, this photo I really like as it show the rule of thirds. I like how the model is in the centre of the picture and that you are able to see the surrounding. I also like how the lighting is straight on the model which I will be doing.












No comments:

Post a Comment